Gift Lubele is the co-founder of Kudoti – South Africa’s first waste analytics platform that uses IoT waste sensors to enable waste management companies to maximize recycling and reducing costs. He is one of the 2019 top 20 under 30 entrepreneurs by Fast company, 2018 most influential young South Africans and currently works as a research engineer at Internet Solutions. At 22 years of age, Gift has received some prestigious awards from the President of Mauritius and the United Nations in Bangkok, for more information visit www.giftlubele.com
founder & COO:
2019 TO PRESENT
Kudoti is a digital platform for managing waste in Africa, providing tools for waste companies of all sizes to manage their operations through a SAAS solution better.
DIMENSION DATA – JOHANNESBURG 2018 JUL Y TO MARCH 2020
- Research: Go to Market Verticals backed by market trends
- Data analytics: Drawing insights from qualitative and quantitative data sources and introducing new ways of working
- Process Design
YUVA – MAURITIUS
2017 JUNE TO SEPTEMBER
Successfully designed and implement the Leadership for Social Change program which trained more than 60 young Mauritian leaders. The President of Mauritius awarded me two Awards for this work.
LINKEDIN – MAURITIUS
2018 DECEMBER TO SEPTEMBER 2019
- Creating the highest quality of student content on LinkedIn
Board of Advisory: Student Enterprise
AFRICAN LEADERSHIP ACADEMY 2016 TO 2017
Mr. Lubele has held several leadership positions such as being on the board of advisory for the African Leadership Academy Student Venture, a role that give him an opportunity to work and contribute to the growth of two innovative student enterprise.
PAST SPEAKING EVENTS
INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL CITIES
- United Nations Asia Model- Thailand Bangkok
- The National Mauritian Entrepreneurial forum, Mauritius, Port Louis- The Standard Bank Youth Expo – South Africa, Johannesburg
- The African Investment MasterClass – Kenya, Nairobi
- Life Readiness Convention – South Africa, Durban And many more.
AWARDS AND FEATURES
- Youngest South African in history to win the BRICS(Brazil, Russia, India, China & South Africa) Innovator First Prize- Two Honorary certificates from the President of Mauritius
- SA 100 most influential Young Person
- Top 20 under 30 Entrepreneurs – Fast Company
- Winner of the 2015 teenpreneur Idea Festival
- Destiny Man Magazine
- Fast Company South Africa
- City Press
- SABC 1, 2 & 3
- SA fm, YFm, Kaya Fm, Metro Fm etc.
Regenesys Business School
BBA ( BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIONS ) SECOND YEAR STUDENT
African Leadership University – Mauritius
COMPLETED – 1 YEAR PROGRAM
University of South Africa
SMALL MEDIUM AND MICR O MANAGEMENT COMPLETED – 6 MONTHS PROGRAM
University of Cape Town School of Business
DESIGN THINKING IN PRACTICE PROGRAMME COMPLETED